WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
Start blasting with Alpha Strike blasters from Nerf, the number one blaster brand*! If you’re new to the Nerf brand, Alpha Strike blasters are an awesome way to get into adrenaline-pumping Nerf battles and experience the power and performance of the Nerf brand. They’re easy to use so first-time battlers can begin blasting fast. And if you’re already a Nerf fan, these blasters make great additions for your Nerf collection!
Practice your skills with the 17-piece Cobra RC-6 Targeting Set. The blaster has a 6-dart capacity so you can fire 6 darts in a row. Blast the 4 half-targets or attach them together to create 2 whole targets. Load 6 darts into the blaster, pull the handle to prime, and press the trigger to fire 1 dart. It includes 12 Official Nerf Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips. No batteries required.
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: blaster, 12 darts, and 4 half-targets.
• START BLASTING WITH NERF ALPHA STRIKE BLASTERS: Alpha Strike blasters are a great way to start experiencing the power, performance, and excitement of Nerf, the number one blaster brand*
• 17-PIECE COBRA RC-6 TARGETING SET: 17-piece set includes Cobra RC-6 blaster, 12 darts, and 4 half-targets to practice your dart-firing skills (no batteries required)
• SET UP TARGETS DIFFERENT WAYS: Includes 4 half-targets that you can set up different ways, and you can also attach them to create 2 full targets
• 6-DART TARGET BLASTING: Load 6 darts into the blaster, then pull the handle to prime the blaster and press the trigger to fire
• INCLUDES 12 OFFICIAL NERF ELITE DARTS: Includes 12 Official Nerf Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
• Ages 8 and up
• CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only with official NERF darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.