CHOKING HAZARD-Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.
WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
Blast into big fun with the Nerf MicroShots series of collectible, mini-sized Nerf toy blasters! Nerf MicroShots series blasters capture the iconic look of the original blasters — and for this one, the Loot Llama! — but in a scrunched-down style all their own. Their look and size makes them collectible additions to any Nerf collection. This Nerf MicroShots Fortnite Llama blaster is inspired by the iconic purple pinata loot box used in the popular Fortnite video game. It includes 2 Official Nerf Elite darts and fires 1 dart at a time with hand-powered action (no batteries required). Load 1 dart into the front of the blaster, pull down the handle to prime, and pull the trigger to fire. Look for all the MicroShots series of micro-sized blasters for collecting and playing (each sold separately).
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Copyright Epic Games.
• Includes blaster and 2 darts.
• FORTNITE LLAMA DART-FIRING BLASTER: Nerf MicroShots mini-sized blaster toy is inspired by the iconic Loot Llama used in the popular Fortnite video game
• SCRUNCHED-DOWN STYLE: Nerf MicroShots collectible, dart-firing blasters capture the look of the original blasters — and in this case, llama! — but in a scrunched-down style all their own
• INCLUDES 2 DARTS AND FIRES 1 DART AT A TIME: This single-shot blaster comes with 2 Official Nerf Elite darts, fires 1 dart at a time, and is hand-powered (no batteries required)
• PART OF THE COLLECTIBLE MICROSHOTS SERIES: The blaster is part of the MicroShot series of collectible, micro-sized dart-firing blasters
• Ages 8 and up
• CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only with official NERF darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.