Compound not intended to be eaten.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
Have a blast with Play-Doh Color Burst! It’s the classic non-toxic Play-Doh compound we all know and love, but with an innovative way to mix and play. With speckles of one color mixed into another, watch the colors swirl and change before your eyes as you mix them together! Use the roller or your hands to squish and blend the 2 colors together for a cool marbling and blending effect. It’s an all-around satisfying color mixing experience! With 4 cans each containing 2 ounces of different colors, kids who love arts and crafts like modeling clay are sure to be bursting with creativity. This Play-Doh set is a great add-on gift for kids 3 years and up to make Play-Doh planets in the galaxy and other cool creations!
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes roller and 4 cans of Play-Doh Color Burst Compound (total net weight 8 ounces/224 grams).
• LET’S MIX IT UP – Watch the colors swirl and change before your eyes as kids fuse speckles of one color into another! It’s an innovative, easy, and satisfying way to mix and play with Play-Doh compound.
• SWIRLY MULTICOLOR EFFECTS – The little color bits of Play-Doh compound mix into cool swirly patterns as kids play, and then the 2 colors blend into a whole new color! Try the see-through roller for a cool effect.
• 4 COLOR BURST CANS – This Play-Doh 4-pack includes standard 2-ounce cans of non-toxic Play-Doh Color Burst compound.
• MAKE OUT-OF-THIS WORLD CREATIONS – Create planets in the galaxy, swirly shapes, and lots of other creations. It’s a fun activity for kids 3 years and up who love arts and crafts like modeling clay.
• ADD TO YOUR PLAY-DOH COLLECTION – These colors make a great refill pack for the Play-Doh Rollzies Ice Cream Set (sold separately; subject to availability), or any other Play-Doh set for an extra burst of color!
• Ages 3 years and up
• Product and colors will vary.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.