WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
Start blasting with Alpha Strike blasters from Nerf, the number one blaster brand*! If you’re new to the Nerf brand, Alpha Strike blasters are an awesome way to get into adrenaline-pumping Nerf battles and experience the power and performance of the Nerf brand. They’re easy to use so first-time battlers can begin blasting fast. And if you’re already a Nerf fan, these blasters make great additions for your Nerf collection!
The Wolf LR-1 blaster features a targeting scope to help you line up your darts. Load, prime, and fire in 3 quick steps to get into the action fast: Load 1 dart into the open breach, pull the handle to prime, and press the trigger to fire. It comes with 12 Official Nerf Elite darts for multiple reloads. Official Nerf darts are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips. No batteries are required.
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes blaster and 12 darts.
• START BLASTING WITH NERF ALPHA STRIKE BLASTERS: Alpha Strike blasters are a great way to start experiencing the power, performance, and excitement of Nerf, the number one blaster brand*
• WOLF LR-1 BLASTER: Load, prime, and fire in 3 quick steps from this breech-load pump-action blaster that’s powered by you — no batteries required
• TARGETING SCOPE: The Wolf LR-1 blaster has an attached scope to help you line up your shots
• INCLUDES 12 OFFICIAL NERF ELITE DARTS: Includes 12 Official Nerf Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
• Ages 8 and up
• CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only with official NERF darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or dart blasters.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.